BioMed Publishing Group was founded in 2004 by Bryan Rosner. The company exists to educate the world about Lyme disease, tick-borne illness, and related health topics. As a publishing company, we are always looking for new authors with original book ideas.
Bryan’s experience in journalism, his personal battle with Lyme Disease, and his discovery that very few adequate Lyme Disease resources exist for patients and physicians, compelled him to bring together selected Lyme Disease books, CDs, and DVDs, to form what is now BioMed Publishing Group. Bryan is the author of Three Lyme disease books:
In addition to publishing and/or retailing literature written by some of the most educated and prolific authors in the Lyme Disease community, BioMed Publishing Group also oversees the production and distribution of Bryan’s two Lyme Disease books. Through our company, the combined sales of Bryan Rosner’s books have exceeded 10,000 copies.
The driving principle behind our work is to create unique, original research and content that has never before been published. Examples of original work we have completed include:
- First publication of a complete and accurate description of rife machine therapy as used to fight Lyme Disease, including its history, strategies for therapy, and mechanism of action.
- A practical summary of the Marshall Protocol, one of the most promising modern Lyme Disease treatments available.
- New information on lithium orotate as used to treat Lyme Disease.
- A thorough description of the bacterial defense mechanisms employed by Borrelia Burgdorferi to facilitate survival.
- User friendly guidelines for combining the treatments of both conventional and alternative medicine into a comprehensive treatment plan.
- A broad evaluation of the current political and legal climate with regard to Lyme Disease surveillance, testing, treatment and recognition.
These are only several examples of our specialized, niche-oriented writing. Please browse our store to view additional publications, and note that most of our product pages allow you to view book content (such as table of contents and selected excerpts) directly from the website.
Our warehousing and distribution center is located in the beautiful mountainous city of South Lake Tahoe, California. As a publishing house, we oversee the creation, design, printing, warehousing, and fulfillment of our books. We have slowly grown over the years, and our experience, passion, and expertise have continually provided us with access to new emerging markets.
We are always looking for new, creative authors who bring forth original and valuable content. If you have something unique to write about, and it fits within our scope of operation, please submit a book proposal. We are seeking authors of both new books and compelling articles. Because of our reputation in and special access to the Lyme Disease community, we are able to reach the people who need the information the most.
Thank you for visiting, and we genuinely hope that you find our publications to be beneficial.